Yesterday, my childhood friend from Brazil visited us and it was so wonderful to see her again after 13 years and meet her two daughters! Daniel had so much fun playing with Manuela (7) and Julia (5). Chris, muito obrigada pela linda visita; adoramos!!
Sunday, July 6, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








Aninha,
ReplyDeleteThank you very much for sharing the news and photos of my "god-daughter" Cristiane with me! I was very happy with the news that she surprised you-Jonny-the boys & daddy with her visit in Derwood! I was delighted to talk to her over the Skype and hear news of her mother, my dear friend Eliete, with whom I worked together in Brasília (before Fafá, Cristiane and you were born). This happened at the beginning of my professional life! Eliete and I were very close, we were like sisters! Wonderful remembrances! I miss Eliete and the time of joy we had together. Hugs and kisses from me in Portugal.