Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2009

16 years of Ana and Jonny!


For a change this is Jonny blogging, not Ana! What is the reason for this strange turn of events you are probably wondering... Well, it just so happens that today, April 25th, marks the anniversary of when Ana and I started dating! And it has been 16 years now! It is funny to think that it has been 16 years because that seems like a long time but it has flown by. We have now officially been together for more than half our lives, as we were 15 years old when we I asked Ana to “please go out with me”. Little did I know that this would lead to marriage and babies but I am so thankful to God that it did! Together, we have gone through a lot over the last 16 years and I am glad that I have a partner to share all of life’s ups and downs with. She makes me smile every day, is my best friend and brings out the best in me. Over the last 14 months I have also seen her become an amazing mother (as all you regular readers can tell from the blogs she has written) and I am very proud to be her husband.

Ana, I love you very much and I thank God for all that you are and all that you do. Happy 16th anniversary!

3 comments:

  1. awww! So sweet Jonny! You guys are a wonderful couple and it's awesome to see all God's done in 16 years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Jonny and Ana, I am so glad you have each other, and that my dear Son found his soulmate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated Anniversary!! I actually had it written on my calendar, but never looked at my calendar on Saturday! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Web Analytics