Yesterday morning as we made our way downstairs, we were greeted by a very special sight: The balloons that I had blown up for Daniel the afternoon before, were all floating by the window (above the air vent that was on)! We were all excited to see the colorful sight against the shining sun, when we remembered that it was Easter morning and that like Jesus, the balloons had risen! What a special and sweet reminder of our Lord! We spent the day remembering Him and all the hope and joy His resurrection brings.Here is a short video of Daniel enjoying the "risen balloons!"

Dear Aninha-Jonny,
ReplyDeleteYou made my day! Kisses and love from Papua New Guinea.
One week has already passed and I could not open your blog, and today? YES, I opened it and... I was smiling of happiness, watching our little prince playing with the ballons in the Sunday Easter! Beautiful and colorful moments you recorded of Daniel's life! How wonderful gift we got from God! We are deepely thankful for His generosity to us. I cannot wait to see our boy wonder, Daniel, again. I miss him sooo much! Thank you-Jonny very much, for giving me this opportunity to see him (through the video), as I were in the living room with him. It brings me a great time of joy and happiness. I have watched the video several times now, and will continue watching "para matar a saudade".
Kisses and hugs, vozinha teteti
Saturday, 18/April/09