

After putting Daniel to bed tonight, I came downstairs and it suddenly hit me that my sister was no longer here. For the past 10 days she's been downstairs waiting for me every night. But tonight, it was different; and my heart ached and I started to cry...
Fafa, I miss you already! Thank you so much for coming to visit us, it was so wonderful! We really had wonderful quality time together and I thank God for you! I love you so much! I only wish we lived closer! But God knows the desire of our hearts and we trust in Him for the places we are meant to live...
You know, my sister and I haven't always been that close. She is 7 years older and we were for a lot of our lives, living very different experiences. Imagine, she was 18, going to University and I was 11, still not even a teenager... But thank God, with time, we have become closer and especially since we both gave our lives to Jesus. This recent visit, where we spent lots of time together, and loved and enjoyed each moment, is a testimony of how God has united us.
Thank you Lord! Thank you for creating sisters and thank you that my own big sister is tia Fafa! I'm truly blessed to have her as my sister!


Here are some other fun photos ...
I got to climb a tree again! I loved climbing trees as a child!

And tio Juju - the new addition to our family who we love too! It was wonderful to see you too and please continue to take great care of my dear sister!




0 comments:
Post a Comment