For those of you who have never heard of Let's Dish, it's basically a large kitchen with several workstations with all the ingredients you need to assemble different dishes. You just have to follow the easy instructions and then you leave at the end of your session with delicious meals to put in your freezer and enjoy throughout the month. It's such a great idea! This month, for example, I brought home these dishes: Four-Star BBQ Pork Tenderloins, Irresistible Asian Pork Chops, Louisiana-Style Jambalaya, Thai-Marinated Flank Steak and Pasta Pomodoro.
Since I don't cook often (Jonny is the main chef in our home), when I'm at Let's Dish, I just feel so competent and productive in the kitchen! It's so much fun, easy to do, great value, healthy fresh meals and most importantly, the food is really yummy! And at the end, after we have finished dishing, we get to enjoy some free delicious snacks and drinks whilst enjoying lots of girl talk! I'm already looking forward to going again next month, Heather!
Here are two photos that were taken of us the last time we went together this past Friday. Having to wear an apron and head-scarf makes me feel even more of a "real" chef - though Jonny says we look like factory workers! :-)

What a great way to cook! so much more fun... and fancy that with another Heather!! Very convenient that you have take home meals too..
ReplyDeleteLove Heather
I love Let's Dish too! :) Not in the budget right now, but looking forward to trying it again in the future.
ReplyDeleteAnd Jonny's right... you do look like factory workers. :)
Can't wait to see today's pics too! :)