Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Spinning Away At 17 Months!

Every so often we get home from work and discover that Daniel has started to do something new. Just the other day, we found Daniel spinning away! I was able to catch him doing it on video - see below. He loves spinning and doesn't seem bothered about getting dizzy or falling over repeatedly. What fun! I clearly remember loving to spin too!

2 comments:

  1. Aninha-Jonny,

    What a lovely video of our boy wonder spinning away with so much energy and happiness! I saw the video many times and enjoyed it a lot.

    I cannot wait to be with him again. Please keep updating us on his development. I just love to visit your blog every day, to see him again and again. Give him a big hug and “um cheirinho”on my behalf. Please tell him that he is “the passion” of vozinha Teteti!Kisses to you two too. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vozinha Z. and Granny H., Thank you for loving Daniel so much! I have kissed and hugged him on your behalf! We miss you too! Every day, we look at your photos in our home and I show him who his two special grandmothers are - so even though you are far away in distance, you are part of our lives every day and Daniel will grow up knowing and loving you! Thanks for leaving so many comments; we love them!

    ReplyDelete

 
Web Analytics