As I have become older, I haven't been that excited about my birthday. I used to be like Daniel and just loved to celebrate my birthday. But now I prefer to keep it simple... maybe when I turn forty I'll have a proper celebration. This last birthday was special nevertheless, since my Dad was there and I got to eat a typical Brazilian chocolate cake that was just divine! It was also special to be pregnant on my birthday and have Daniel cuddle up to me when we sang Happy Birthday -- next year will be quite different, since I'll have 2 boys to cuddle!
 |
| So happy to have my daddy there with me on the day! |
 |
| And the Brazilian chocolate cake was better than I had expected! |
 |
| What a lovely cuddle! |
 |
| I was 27 weeks pregnant. |
0 comments:
Post a Comment