Pages

Friday, September 20, 2013

Still Waiting!

Hi Loved Ones,
 
Well, I honestly didn't think we would still be waiting for our baby boy to arrive on September 20th but here we are! He continues to be very active and head down (I believe) but I haven't had any consistent contractions yet. On Tuesday my cervix was softer and I was 1 cm dilated... so things seem to be happening. Overall I'm doing well, though at times I feel a little anxious waiting (or just tired of it) so your continued prayers are much appreciated.
 
According to my first scan at 8 weeks I am now 40 weeks and 1 day pregnant, but my midwife reminded me that I'll only be 40 weeks this Sunday based on the first day of my last period. So if I use the latter date (September 22nd), I still have two more days until the expected due date! Somehow knowing that helps me wait more patiently... :)
 
Hopefully sometime this weekend we'll have good news to share!

2 comments:

  1. Our daughter was 8 days late and it felt like the longest week ever, lol! I'll pray for you as you wait this out. Every day I want to text you and ask how you're doing, but I resist knowing that if we don't hear anything, it means nothing yet has happened! :) We love you and are praying for you, and are SOOOO excited!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your prayers and love dear Kristen! We will let you know when I'm in labor; still waiting today! :)

      Delete

 
Web Analytics