Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Beautiful Autumn Trees...Beautiful Memories...

The rain and crazy cold weather have passed, revealing the beauty of Autumn in this part of the country. Today after I got back from work, I saw these trees close to our house just looking gorgeous and then I remembered that not long ago, I had taken these pictures... Remember?





Well today, about 2 years later, the little baby growing inside of me is now a big and cute little boy, who has completely changed my world...





Sweet, sweet times!

2 comments:

  1. My dear daughter,

    I loved to see you and our little prince Daniel enjoying the beautiful and colorful trees in US. I cannot stop looking at his face. He is so cute and I am so much in love with him! The happy and beautiful face “da mamãe de Daniel’ attracted my attention too and made me smile. Wonderful to witness the time of joy you are having with our boy wonder! Be sure, “meu rabinho doce”, that the happiness of the Franca-Koh’s family with our sweet and handsome boy is ours too. God is good and transformed our lives with Daniel Peter! Kisses from Vozinha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aninha, GREAT PHOTOS!! How beautiful the changes of colours in the trees and to see the before and after pictures of you with DP. What amazing memories you all will have. Lots of love, Tia FAFA.

    ReplyDelete

 
Web Analytics