Life is full of surprises and this week confirmed that again. Due to some urgent work in Ethiopia, I'm leaving next Tuesday, the 15th of May, and will be back on the 31st (so for just over 2 weeks). This was totally unexpected but very much in character with my work. When I first heard that I would have to go I was apprehensive since it just seems so far so soon - I've only recently started to feel stronger again after having Jonathan David. But I'm feeling more at peace about it now and know that I'll be so busy that it will go by quickly. Jonny is always so understanding about my travel so this helps a lot. And I know that he will be well since our friends here always take such good care of him when I'm away! When I was in London recently, he had dinner at different friends' houses almost every night! We are really blessed by such a supportive community of friends.
So now ballroom dancing and our other activities (which I'm still planning to write about) will have to pause for a while. I just hope we don't forget everything that we have learned! Oh well, main thing is that we have been having fun and will just have to continue in June...
On a separate note, today is my step-father's birthday and I just spoke to him - he's with my mother in England and is today staying with friends in Manchester. Happy Birthday again Stephen!! And yesterday was my sweet friend Hilda's birthday (who lives in London) and I will call you soon! Happy Birthday Hilda, I'm so proud of the young woman you are becoming and I love and miss you very much!
Friday, May 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment